Saturday, March 28, 2009

I dare to live..............

Stormy phase of my life.... I just wanted to welcome the storm....... so I was ready...
Into the nothingness of scorn and noise.....I saw the storm.. a silent storm...that winded me up within the tempest in my life. ..
I could understand there was a rainbow slowly fading throught the tears...
I was searching for a ablest navigator in my life... it was ofcourse my dream that could tell you every thruth of my life... because it was not an oneirism.... my dream was my love, my passion, my spirit and mirth, my glee and satisafaction .... all told, those were the truth of my life ...aah!!! Yet my dream is no more within me....
My dream could weep with pity and delight.... she should have blushed with love and shame.. her breathe could call me by my name.....but she no longer is there.....
..........................
Many miles to go for me..... but how?.. I don't know....
But I have to be a surviver at the end of all........

No comments:

Post a Comment